Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have a 5yr old

I cant believe it. My little man is 5....well has been for a while now. LOL. We had a great time celebrating his birthday. We went to Rainforest Cafe. And were joined by some extended family which is always nice.








(excited about the volcano cake)

(Im telling ya that cake was a HIT)




(And there's Grant acting like the monkey that he is)

In the spirit of turning 5. Here are 5 of my favorite things about Gavin.....in no particular order

1. I love what a great helper you are. You are always willing to help me or anyone else who could use an extra hand.
2. I love how creative you are. Not only with your art skills but your imagination runs wild!!!!

(He came to Spencer and I and said guess what I am. I knew, obviously a BULL. LOL, Im telling ya he is creative)
3. I love how upbeat you are. You always seem to be a happy go lucky kinda guy. Im sure you get that from your daddy
4. I love how you are so kind-hearted. If you see someone upset or crying you are always there trying to see whats wrong and trying to figure out how you can help them feel better.
5. I love that you are a lover of the outdoors. You get so excited when you find a new creature and coming running to show it off. Even though Im not I big fan of the creepy crawlers. I love to see the excitement in your face of your new discovery.

I love you my Gavie boy, and we are so lucky to have you in our family!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I found your blog! :) Your boys are SOOOO cute!! Since we're the last 2 people on the planet that still keep up our blogs, here's the link to mine: lauritzenfive.blogspot.com

The Jones Family said...

5-sweet! I know this probably sounds lame, but I can feel my baby slipping away to a kid way too fast! I can't imagine her 5! You have such a fun family and fun personality! Love hanging with you, Amber!

The Price Family said...

LOL, I love the bull picture! And the ones of Gavin and Grant with the cake - you can really see the resemblance to each other - they had the same 'woohoo!' look on their face! We miss you guys! Kiera keeps asking about her buddy and when she can see him next!