Spencer and I always like to do something else besides the usual nice dinner out for Valentines. We decided that I would plan Valentines this year and he would plan our anniversary. I must give myself a pat on the back because it was one of the most amazing days!!! We went whale watching out of Dana Point. It was such a blast, we saw a few different whales, the biggest pod of dolphins, honestly there was about 100. I have never seen anything like it, and an otter. Not to mention it was the most beautiful day!
(look at how close those dolphins were)
(whale fluking...tale comes out of the water)



3 comments:
This looks so fun! And scary ( I think I would be scared of the whales)
it looks like you had a great time, i'm too scared of the ocean to do that! i bet it was amazing tho!
How exciting!!! You are A*M*A*Z*I*N*G! You are always doing so many fun things with your family!
btw- I love that you labeled our blog "(B&B)." We call ourselves that all the time.
Also ~ Easter lesson? Something special? Combined?
Post a Comment