Is that totally white trash or what? LOL. I look forward to going to the fair every year. This year at the fair they had the most amazing display of dinosaurs. Gavin was a little hesitant at first. I dont blame him the dinosaurs would move a little and make sounds. There was even a display of a dinosaur eating another dinosaur, with blood and all. They also had this area set up where you could look through stuff (I think it was tire tread but Im not sure) to find bones. On our way out of the fair Gavin wanted to go see the dinosaurs again, I guess he ended up really liked them.
WE of course had to stop by the animals. Grant liked them from a distance. I guess you cant blame him, they are about eye to eye with each other. Gavin really liked looking at all of them. But wasn't so fond of feeding. Once they see that your have food they hop hall over you. I had to rescue Gavin. He was cornered by 4 goats.
We went on some rides this year which we usually don't do because they are so expensive. But we got a family fun pack. That came with 10 rides passes. I was happy because Im a kid at heart and I love rides, especially fast ones, ones that drop, all kinds really. So, while we were at the fair I wanted to take Gavin on the Ferris Wheel. I have been on a few different ones before, and I enjoyed them. This time riding it with the 3year old who is moving around trying to find daddy below was kind of nerve racking.
Well by the time we left my kids did look like white trash. Grant kept pulling off his bib. So, he had snow cone down the front of him along with some of my caramel apple and who knows what else.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I LOVE THE FAIR
Posted by Amber at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Holy crap, I have a lot to catch up on with your blog! Sheesh! I love the LA Fair, and OC too. Fun times! I loved the pic of Gav being the shark - too cute.
Post a Comment