these cute little things Gavin's says. Since kids do say the darnedest things.
STORY #1
The other night I wasnt feeling well just yuckie nauseous pregnant stuff. So, I decided to just take a relaxing bath. I got out and went to tuck Gavin in bed. While he was saying his prayers he said bless mommy to feel better. Which warmed my heart. I told him thanks for saying that nice prayer. To which he asked if I was feeling better yet? I said a little bit. He then told me I should get a blessing from daddy because that always helps him to feel better.
STORY #2 not as sweet but pretty funny
Spencer to Gavin with him to daddy's store the other night (Home Depot). As they are walking up to the store Gavin says,"Oh, daddy that guys is cool he has fire in his mouth." Now mind you my kids are not kept in a box we have seen a bunch of people smoking. Im just attributing this sudden realization to Spencer and his attention to detail rubbing off on our kids. Anyway Spencer went on to explain that he was smoking and that puts yuckie stuff into our bodies and makes us sick. To which Gavin said he doesn't want to get sick. So I hope he has realized smoking isnt cool!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
I want to remember....
Posted by Amber at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Fire in his mouth, haha. Ya, fire in his mouth and tar on his lungs. :/
What good parents you two are! Man I hope my kids some day say the things yours do!
Also I went private and never got your email address or jessica's so if you guys could email me them I can add you guys also will you please pass my email on to jessica so I can still read hers if she wants me to! My email is mandi068@hotmail.com
Post a Comment