Ok, with each of my other two boys I have gotten a new diaper bag. And Im still on the hunt for "THE ONE". I have returned about 3 different bags, and I still didnt love the ones I ended up with. So does anyone have one that they absolutely love?
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I never find diaper bags I LOVE. I had one I really liked but gave it away because I just got sick of it.
But I always buy just oversized purses and have better luck with those. They usually have so many compartments now for cell phones, ipods, etc. They usually have enough room for all the JUNK we have to lug around...
...and its ACTUALLY usually cheaper.
I need those same words of encouragement, but we are getting closer to then end. Hooray!!
Our little girl is due on September 8th.
My favorite diaper bag has been the JJ Cole System Bag. I loved it because I could wear it like a messenger bag, which kept it from falling off my shoulder while I was helping the other kids out, but it had lots of compartments and a place for my wallet and my things I carry instead of having a purse also. I think I might be getting me another one of these this time around. They have a few cute color and design options.
But I have used over-sized purses too just so my bag doesn't look like a diaper bag. Good LUCK!!!!
I hope you find one you LOVE!
I don't have any certain brand that I like, but I do love ones that go across the shoulder or are a backpack so I can be hands free. A lot of times I just go to Marshall's or TJ Maxx and get a cute quiksilver backpack and use that. :)
have you seen the new petunia pickle bottom one at target?
Post a Comment