Friday, May 30, 2008

Gavin and Ben (the dog)

I think this video is so funny I had to share. Im probably biased in my opinion
My dad was giving Ben treats for obeying commands and Gavin thought it would be fun to join in too. Its a little slow in the beginning, but keep watching you'll crack up. LOL

7 comments:

Nunazuna said...

Im at work so I didn't get to watch that with sound but it was so dang funny. I can't wait to go home and watch it with sound and share it with Ben. He'll think it's a crack up. I'm so glad you posted it and that you got it on video! That was awsome!

April and Jason said...

Hey Amber....IS that you we saw when we were walking on Walnut? When you waved, there was a shadow or something on you, and I dodn't know who it was until you turned. lol Jason and I went on a way too long of a walk. We went to Euclid and back. Man, are we tired!

Cute video by the way :) You have two very cute kids! :)

Nunazuna said...

It was funnier with sound! Sooo Cute! Check out my last post. I just tagged you! Let me know when you post it so I can see yours.

Jenn said...

YAY! You got a video to upload! I LOVE the video... way too cute and funny. Gavin is one cute boy!

Danielle said...

That was funny, and Addie like it, too! Thanks for the laugh!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Oh that is hilarious!! Gav is so funny and cute...he was like a little parot to your dad...so cute. P.S Thanks for your nice comments,etc. We are having fun in Cedar and living with Jenny. And I'm excited for Jess to get a blog...its about time! I try to get Jenny on her blog but she's won't! ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Ambular, Zach and I decided you need to send that video into americas funniest videos, you would totally win something. That is so great!