We did a short camping trip, which is always nice to get away and enjoy nature. But when you have loud drunks next to you in the middle of the night, not so fun! Besides that we had a great time. Thanks to Bruce who usually gets their the night before and sets up camp and we are there the next day to enjoy.
I have to say my favorite part of the trip was watching Gavin this trip. I think he experienced his first summer crush. LOL. he found this girl who was in the camp next to us and all he wanted to do was follow her around. The funny part was she wanted nothing to do with him. But that didnt stop Gavin from being her little shadow. Not to mention she was about 2 years older and probably had other interests.
(Gavin chasing the older women)
(Grant and Grandpa sitting in my favorite place, the hammock chair)
(Gavin is just like me I swear I have a the same face when I eat a s'more, how can you not?)
Sorry those last picts were small I got them from my father in laws facebook.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Camping
Posted by Amber at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute! I was laughing about Gavin with the 'older woman.' If you had a facebook account, you would know what camera I got. Join already! Btw, I forgot to mention I caught up with Sis. Dixon on there. She is so cute.
So fun! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I also have that identical face on when I eat S'mores. I hope Gavin is keeping his priorities in line and knows he can't date until he's 16.
Looks like fun. Are you guys going again this summer?
Fun! You're gonna have your hands full with Gavin! Holy Cow. he's already a ladies man?!
Post a Comment