Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cravings

With all my kids so far I have had cravings. With Gavin it was Del Taco- A combo burrito with del scorcho sauce, LOTS! I could never get it hot enough. With Grant I wanted Don Jose's flautas and chips and salsa. Which isnt that unusual. With this baby I have wanted roast beef sandwiches. But a few weeks ago I was wanting and evening snack. I looked in the fridge to find pickles (the sandwiches sliced clausssen pickles, the only kind I really LOVE) after that I wanted something sweet so I finished with a bowl of ice cream. Spencer was dying, he thought it was so funny. So I guess Im the typical pregnant woman. Pickles and ice cream. LOL. What cravings have you had?

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Bring it on...

The Bock Family said...

Green olives with Emma. Couldn't get enough of them first trimester. I would come home from school and go straight to the fridge for them. I haven't touched them since.

Jessica Garthe said...

So funny! I have never had craving with any of my pregnancies thus far. I always crave candy, prego or not so I don't think that really counts. I just LOVE to eat when I am pregnant. Hence the reason I gain so much weight!

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

With Wade it was Taco Bell bean burritos. With Ezra it was cup o' soups. Gross right. Too many times though I would buy a Sam's Club size box of something that I was SURE I was going to love and ended up wasting it. :/

Shanna Nemrow said...

So funny! And Congrats!!!
With Mackenzie, I also craved Del Taco Combo burritos!! Except I would go at like 10am and get them. With Garrett, I craved Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches from Archibalds. Again, I would go at 10am. :)

Kellyanne said...

FRENCH FRIES!! but not just any fries, i wanted red robin fries or chickfila fries. I wanted salty but I also went through a stage where I wanted those like little waxy chocolate donuts from like sams club, so weird!

Nunazuna said...

I craved smoothies and fresh fruit! I really couldn't get enough. My mom said she craved raw rice with all 3 pregnancies. My dad said he had to make sure she always had a full cup next to her bed through the night. Wierd!