Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Routine


I don't know how many of you are like me and are lost with out a schedule. I like to have things planned out on my calender as far in advanced as possible. I think it's my red personality...who knows. I also have things planned during the week that I do. Monday is wash day...which usually trickles into Tuesday. Monday I go grocery shopping also. Which brings me to the point of all this. I have had the help of my mom going grocery shopping with me. She also goes shopping on Mondays and we usually meet up at Winco. Well, last week I had to go on a different day and I was stressed out realizing that I had to tackle this chore for the first time out numbered by two. But I'm am so happy to report that things went incredibly well. I had Grant in the Sungli and Gavin in the shopping cart. As long as Gavin was eating snacks we were all happy. Oh, the small joys!
The other thing that I haven't been able to do is morning walks. Now Grant is a little older (ha ha ha 7 weeks) and on a little bit of a schedule. So we went on our first morning walk today. It was GREAT! I love to go and get a little exercise and its a good time for me to ponder. Once I had the boys all bundled up I thought they looked really cute so I had to take a picture.

7 comments:

Danielle said...

They do look adorable!!

Good job with the walk today. I can't wait to start walking again. Sounds fun to get out and exercise and visit- and feel good, instead of miserable with every step.

Joanna said...

I wanted to respond to your post. I just had a party at my house, but I buy from Jessica Walters- so you can go to her website to order.

The Price Family said...

Aw, my boys are too cute! I am so jealous of your jogger, you need to keep your eyes peeled for me! I'm glad you were able to get out and go walking in the morning, I wouldn't dream of doing that now - it's already starting to get hot. In fact, I was looking at the weather so I knew what to pack, and I'm like...I have to bust out winter clothes again?!

Jennifer said...

I had my first outing to Library time today with the girls. I was also surprised how well it went. I put Elsie in the snuglie and Hannah held my hand, surprisingly! That is a cute picture of the boys. We should get together soon. Maybe after we get settled into the new house.

Jenn said...

I love to exercise too. It is so relaxing. Your boys are really cute, I am glad that the boys were good for you when you went to Winco, I can imagine how hard it must be with 2 kids while grocery shopping for the first time. I think I would be stressing out.

Todd & Chelsea said...

Okay, I e-mail ya the instructions. Hope it works. Also, sorry I'm late responding but I'm glad to here Jess is feeling better, It will be fun for both of you to have two little ones. Me and Jenny are way, way behind. Also, I really want to come down your way this summer! My mom mentioned something about starting a reunion. Have you heard anything like that? I'm not one for reunions but i think it'd be fun to get together!

Jennifer said...

Hey do you have Grant in a seat within the stroller or did you just lay him in the stroller?